Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee is organising its Sports Fest, i.e., Zest 2.0.
About the Committee
Setting Paradigm of Industriousness since 2012 Impeccable dedication and hard work have been the driving force behind the Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee to provide only the best in each of its events, which have much to offer in terms of acknowledgement of abilities which they believe everyone is gifted with.
About Past Event
Sports events were being organized since a very long time but the official sports fest is in continuation since 2019. The games like tug of war, badminton, kho- kho, races, etc were there.
Students from more than 25 colleges across Lucknow participated in the various games. They witnessed an overwhelming response from the participants in each category. And finally, they are back with ZEST 2.0 post-Corona pandemic.
Who can participate?
The competition is open for students who are pursuing graduate or post-graduate courses from any college/ university of Lucknow.
General Rules & Regulations
- Each participant should be in proper sports uniform, i.e., For Men- T-shirt, shorts, track pants, Capri, sports shoes (without spikes)
- For Women- T-shirt, shorts, track pants, Capri, sports shoes (without spikes) (Jeans, Shirts, Sandal and Sleepers are not allowed.)
- Teams need to report at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The decision by the referee would be final and binding.
- If a team doesn’t turn up for its match, it will be disqualified from the Event.
- For any other information regarding the rules of play, kindly contact the coordinators.
- Any player whose name is not in the original player’s list in the Registration form, will NOT be allowed to play,
- And No change is permitted once the Registration is done or during the matches.
- Any player playing in one team of a College/University, will NOT be allowed to play in Any other team of the same event, nor of the same College/University neither of any other College/University.
- Teams can be formed by mixing players of different faculties of the Same College/University, teams formed by mixing players of different College/University would be Disqualified.
- 4 Players or participants have to carry a photocopy of their Aadhaar Card, original Identity Card of College, latest semester/year fees receipt along with them, on the day of Their matches.
- All the required documents have to be Brought in Hard Copy. Soft copy of the documents Will not be allowed to be shown for validation.
- The team will be disqualified if any player misbehaves with the umpire or officials.
- Any player of the team will NOT be allowed to play if he is unable to bring the required documents on the day of their Respective Events.
- Each and every player have to bring the required documents every day on which their Matches are scheduled, the required documents should be carried by the players or Participants till the completion of the event.
- I case of any Player or participants found to be drunk or intoxicated, shall be subjected to immediate disqualification. (In case of Team event, if any individual found to be drunk or Intoxicated, the whole team shall be subjected to be disqualification)
- The decision of the umpire and the organizing committee shall be final in case of any Disputes.
- Any Official will not be held liable for any injury incurred in the due course of the event.
- All the rules and the regulation shall be subject to interpretation and changes ONLY by The Organizing Authorities.
- Rules & Schedules can be amended according to the required situations at any time by the Organizing Committee.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Cash prizes and Medals in Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Kabaddi, Kho kho, Carrom, Chess, Table tennis, Slow cycling, Tug of war and Treasure hunt.
- Momento and Medals in Shotput, Discussthrow, Hammer throw, Javelin Throw and Weightlifting.
- All the runner ups will be given medals.
- Certificates of participation will be issued to all the participants.
Call: 9336209307, 7239081036 (Piyush Shukla) 6307745060 (Himanshu Yadav)