Sahitya Akademi invites publishers and authors for Yuva Puraskar 2018 to submit their book in any Indian language. The language in which the book can be written is Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Rajasthani, Santhali, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
- Author of age 35 or below
- Indian author
- Indian publisher
- Must not be a work of translation
- Must not be an abridgment, or a compilation, or an annotation
- Must not be a treatise or research work prepared for a university degree or any examination
- The book must not be awarded from the Sahitya Akademi
Cash prize up to INR 50000, a plaque and a citation.
How to Apply?
The application can be done by post only with the following steps:
Step 1: Click here to read all the details before applying.
Step 2: Check for the eligibility criteria.
Step 3: If eligible, submit the entry at the nearest center.
- Head Office: Secretary, Sahitya Akademi
Rabindra Bhavan 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001
Phone: 011-23386626/27/28; Fax: 011-23382428
- Bangalore: Regional Secretary
Central College Campus University Library Building Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-560001
Phone: 91-80-22245152, 22130870; Fax: 080-22121932
- Kolkata: Regional Secretary
4 Debendra Lal Khan Road, Kolkata-700025
Phone: (033)-2419-1683/ 2419-1706; Fax: 033-24191684
- Mumbai: Regional Secretary
172, Mumbai Marathi Granth Sangrahalaya Marg, Sharada Cinema Building,
Dadar (East), Mumbai-400014
Phone: 022-24135744, 24131948; Fax: 022-24147650
- Chennai: Office Incharge, Sahitya Akademi
Guna Buildings, II Floor, No. 443 (304), Anna Salai,
Phone: 044-24311741, 24354815; Fax: 044-24311741
Offline Deadline: August 16.
Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001, Phone: 011-23386626/27/28;