Synapse at DAIICT, Gandhinagar is organising Youth Run 2021, which is a virtual marathon, being conducted on Strava.
About Synapse and Youth Run
Synapse, the prodigious, mega cultural event of DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, is known for the authenticity and richness of culture it brings to the audience visiting.
Not only does Synapse provide extravagant one-stop access to entertainment, but it also offers a plethora of events, which tremendously dedicates its Aim to the Betterment of Community and Social Welfare.
Youth Run ’21 is one of the initiatives Synapse. Over the years, The legacy of Youth Run has always been about keeping diversity in the themes we present. Swachh Gandhinagar, Women Empowerment, and Smart City among the others are the prolific concepts we have undertaken for Youth Run.
Youth Run has always been more than just a physical exercise, and it serves as a platform for the youth to speak up about a cause they are passionate about and contribute to it. This year we are focussing on one of the most critical global issues right now, Environmental sustainability. This year we try to shed light on the causes and the importance of Waste Management, the 3Rs – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Details of Youth Run
- Format: Youth Run is a Virtual Marathon with a duration of 24 hours for the event on Dec 5 from 12 AM to 11.59 PM.
- Platform: Strava
Who can apply?
- Our registrations will be open-to-all, with no age restrictions required and Participants can register on the Strava Platform until the deadline of 5th December 2021.
- They encourage everyone to enthusiastically participate in this event and contribute to a more significant cause!
- Judging criteria will be based on the total number of Kilometres covered, i.e. The participants will be ranked based on the highest number of Kilometre they have covered during the event.
- Winners will have exciting goodies from Team Synapse’22 and exclusive mentions on different social media platforms and articles.
How to Apply?
- Devarshi: +91 9913154400
- Prarthee: +91 6355988743
NoticeBard is proud to be the Media Partner of this event.