The fourth edition of the Youth Internet Governance Forum India (YIGF) annual event is being convened online this year for two days: 4th and 5th December 2021.
About the Event
Youth IGF India is a platform recognized by United Nations Internet Governance Forum and supported by the India School of Internet Governance (InSIG). We have provided a multi-stakeholder platform for 900+ youth during the past three years.
This was created with a goal of raising awareness among younger generations on Internet Governance matters, empowering them to initiate and participate in discussions at the intersection of technology, policy and society.
Organizations like Facebook, ICANN, Internet Engineering Task Force, Center for Internet and Society, APNIC, InSIG, Software Freedom Law Center, and Internet Society, have been a part of our family.
The theme for this year’s event is the Internet For All with the expected global participation of 250+ youth. Topics of discussion include cybersecurity and cyber strategy, data governance, algorithmic governance, censorship, environment and ICT, health, and technology.
Why should I apply?
- To understand the global Internet Governance ecosystem, the challenges and issues.
- Interact and learn from renowned speakers specialising in the Internet Governance space
- Find your area of interest and receive exposure to opportunities to grow further.
- Receive a “Certificate of Participation” upon successfully attending the entire conference.
- The “Best Participant” certificate will be provided to active participants with significant engagement and contributions.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the event through this link.
Dec 3, 2021.