About the Programme
Applications are invited for the Youth for Peace International Fellowship Programme 2020. This is a year-long peace fellowship programme for young peacebuilders from around the globe.
UNSCR 2250, is the first resolution on youth, peace and security. Adopted by the UN Security Council in 2015, the resolution emphasizes the importance of youth as agents of change in the maintenance and promotion of peace and security. Therefore, in order to counter the global crisis of violence, YfPI believes youth to be the Torchbearers of change to emanate peace from inside-out by instilling values like empathy, nonviolence and inclusiveness.
They head a shout-out to all the changemakers to become a part of their journey in living and building peace together through Capacity Building, Advocacy and Ground Action.
- Certificate to validate your efforts
- Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
- Guidance from experts and mentoring support
- Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organisation
- Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
How to Apply?
Click on the below links to apply and know more about the details of each position:
- Administrative Manager
- Advocacy Officer
- Communication Officer
- Content Writer
- Fundraising Officer
- Project Manager and Developer
- Social Media Manager
April 18, 2020
For more details, click here.