About the Organiser
The Singapore International Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation established on 1 August 1991. The organisation has five focus areas i.e. Arts & Culture, Business & Livelihood, Education, Environment and Healthcare.
About the Programme
The YSE Programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable the youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2020 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE Programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Embark on an overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants
The organisation is looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
How to Apply?
Submit your team’s details through the online application form HERE. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the template
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)
- Application Opens: Oct 18, 2019
- Application Closes: Dec 15, 2019
- Notification of Shortlisted SEs: Feb 2020
- YSE Workshop: Mar 2020