The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar announces a two-day online Young Scholars’ Conference on History of Mathematics from April 17 to 18, 2021, with a special focus on India. It will provide a platform for young researchers from around the world to present various advances in the history of mathematics.
Renowned experts will be sharing their thoughts after each presentation. The conference will be conducted in virtual mode. Every participant has to register online in advance; there is no charge for the event.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Call for Papers
- Scholars below the age of 35 are invited to submit their extended abstracts (1500 words maximum, Times New Roman 12 pt, 1.5 line space), along with a bio-profile (200 words maximum).
- Submissions must be mostly original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
- A committee of experts will screen submissions on the basis of the uniqueness and originality of the content.
- They will publish an edited volume of selected papers of the conference.
- To register and submit your papers online, click here.
- Submission of extended abstract: April 3, 2021
- Submission of the first draft of the paper: April 12, 2021
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.