Applications are invited from motivated candidates to attend an Interview (in-person/ online video conferencing) for the following posts in a project under ICAR funded Consortium Research Platform on Genomics at NBPGR, New Delhi.
Genomics of black pepper, green cardamom for relating genes to traits of economic importance.
Young Professionals (02)
- Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences (Bioinformatics)/ Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology.
- Each degree and diploma should be from a UGC recognized university or equivalent.
- Minimum one years’ experience in the relevant area of research.
- The candidate should have proficiency in using licensed and open source software for NGS data analyses, transcriptomics, genomics, and practical knowledge of PERL.C++, R programming, and/ or wet lab work related to these aspects.
How to Apply?
- Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interviews either in-person or through a video/online process.
- The eligible candidates who wish to appear for the interview are requested to send their application in the enclosed pro forma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by June 2, 2020.
- After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of further details regarding the interview by email and/ or telephonically.
- Original documents of the candidates appearing for interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for those appearing online at a later stage.
- No TA/ DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Scientists at CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore [13 Vacancies]: Apply by July 6.