Applications are invited from willing and eligible individuals for engagement as “Young Professionals” at Brahmaputra Board, Ministry of Water Resources.
About the Board
The Brahmaputra Board was set up under the Ministry of Irrigation (now renamed as Ministry of Water Resources) by the Government of India under an Act of Parliament called ‘The Brahmaputra Board Act, 1980 (46 of 1980)’ for the planning and integrated implementation of measures for the control of floods and bank erosion in the Brahmaputra Valley and for matters connected therewith.
Number of Vacancies
- MBA Graduate with six months experience in a presentation and communication skill role.
- Law Graduate with 1-year experience of practice in a law firm
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
Should have good knowledge in the specialized subject
- Young Professionals (MBA): To carry out works such as preparing a presentation on behalf of Brahmaputra Board and communication role at Brahmaputra Board coordination office, New Delhi and other associated works in Brahmaputra Board
- Young Professionals (Law): to assist the legal cell and court cases and other associated works at HQ at Guwahati.
Duration of Engagement
- The initial term of engagement shall be for a period of six months from the date of joining and subsequent extension(s) if any, shall be decided on a case to case basis depending upon requirement and performance.
- The appointment of Young Professionals would be on a full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period.
Rs.30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand) per month (fixed)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting their details as per the prescribed format available here latest by 22nd May 2021. 5 PM.
- The application should be addressed to the Secretary, Brahmaputra Board. Basistha. Guwahati – 781029.
- The application along with self-attested scanned documents can also be forwarded through e-mail to: secy-hhrd[at]gov.in and must reach on or before the given time.
May 22, 2021
For more details, click the link below.