ICAR-IARI invites applications for Young Professionals post for the year 2020. Applicants are invited to apply for an online interview on 01.08.2020 at 11.00 am onwards for the recruitment to two positions of Young Professional – I (YP-I) purely on contractual basis under All India Coordinated Research Project – NSP (Crops) in the Division of Seed Science and Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012.
- Project title: 1. Seed Production and Certification under STR component of AICRP- NSP (Crops) & 2. Seed Physiology, Storage and Testing under STR component of AICRP- NSP (Crops).
- No. of vacancies: 2 (one for each project)
- Duration: 6 months
- Essential: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with good academic record.
- Desirable: Hands-on-experience on seed/ planting materials and/ or agrihorticultural fields / laboratory. Working knowledge of computer and MS office.
- Age limit: 21 – 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR / GOI guidelines).
How to apply?
The eligible candidates are requested to send their bio-data in the enclosed application format ‘Annexure – I’ and ‘Annexure – II’, along with self-attested scanned copies (PDF/JPEG) of the relevant documents through e-mail to aircrpnspyp1[at]gmail.com, latest by July 25, 2020.
- Date: 01.08.2020 (11.00 AM)
- Venue: Division of Seed Science and Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012
Rs. 15,000/- consolidated (As per ICAR F. No.17 (1)/2013-Estt. IV dated 12.08.2013)