Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for contractual engagement of Young Professional-I under the project “Study on determining storage losses of wheat and paddy stored CAP system and to recommend norms for storage losses” at different study regions as per details given below. The appointments will be purely temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis, following the prescribed procedure for six months or till the completion date of the project.
The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The candidates possessing required qualifications given below may appear before the selection committee at ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET), PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab).
Young Professional-I (07)
Study on determining storage losses of wheat and paddy stored CAP system and to recommend norms for storage losses.
Candidates applying for the post should possess a Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Food Science/ Food Technology/ Agricultural Engineering Or Diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology.
Young Professional-I will be engaged purely temporarily on a contractual basis for a maximum period of 15 months from the date of appointment.
- The interview for the above posts will be held at Administrative Block, ICAR-CIPHET, PAU Campus, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab) as per the scheduled date & time.
- The interview will be conducted through webinar/ video conferencing using WhatsApp video call conferencing/ Skype. The candidates may appear for the interview personally if allowed by the government authorities.
- ICAR-CIPHET will not be responsible if any candidate is not allowed by the authorities to attend the interview.
- Candidates are required to send his/ her full bio-data in prescribed format duly affixed with recent passport size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. in soft copy format.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The interview will be held from 11 am on May 20, 2020, through video conferencing or appearing personally at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Fellow & Research Associate at Institute of Rural Management Anand: Apply by May 31.