Assam Agricultural University (AAU) invites applications for Young Professionals to work under a project for the year 2020. Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India.
The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in the farm sector and to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as a public good for benefitting the food growers/produces and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at the household level.
- Position: Young Professional-II
- No. of Posts: 08
- Project: Establishment of Biotech-KISSAN-HUB at RRLRRS, ICAR-NRRI, Gerua, Assam
- Essential: Post Graduation in Agricultural Sciences
- Desirable: Experience in computer knowledge with data analysis and report. Knowledge of local language. Knowledge of local rural farming situation in the aspiration districts (Baska, Barpeta & Darrang)
- Age: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years
Remuneration: Rs.25000/- per month (fixed)
- Date: 29.06.2020
- Time: 10:30 am
- Venue: Director of Extension Education, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13
For more details, click here.