The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board proposes to engage 05 (Five) Young Professionals for attending to specific and time-bound jobs of the Board.
No. of Posts
B.Tech (IT/CSE)/ MCA (with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/ College).
Minimum 01 year experience of IT applications, virtual meeting platforms and computer skills such as MS-Word/ Excel/Power Point / Tally etc.
Not exceeding 32 years as on date of release of advertisement.
Tenure of Appointment
One year. Further extension shall be subject to requirement of the services of the Young Professionals in the organization and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Remuneration for Young Professionals shall be Rs. 30,000/- p.m. (fixed). No other allowances will be payable.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No TA/DA shall be payable for attending the computer skill test and interview.
- Income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting payment of monthly remuneration.
No other facilities such as DA, accommodation, residential phone/ conveyance/ transport, foreign travel, personal staff, medical reimbursement, CGHS etc. would be admissible to the Young Professionals
Attendance & Working days
- The working hours of the young professionals shall be same as regular Government employees working in ASRB. No extra remuneration shall be allowed for working beyond office hours or on Saturdays/ Sundays/ Gazetted holidays.
- The attendance in and out shall be marked in the Biometric system by the Young Professionals.
How to Apply?
- The application should be submitted though the Webportal URL.
- The closing date for submission of application through online shall be 31.08.2021. The shortlisted candidates will be informed individually through e-mail for computer skill test and interview in the office of ASRB.
August 31, 2021