Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 03 Young Professional-II and 01 Office Assistant under National Animal Disease Control (NADCP) Programme and 02 Young Professional-II under the Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) programme in the Division of Biological Standardization of the Institute.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute is located at Izatnagar, Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh state. It is India’s premier advanced research facility in the field of veterinary medicine and allied branches. It has regional campuses at Mukteshwar, Bangalore, Palampur, Pune, Kolkata and Srinagar.
1. Young Professional-II
- No. of Posts: 05
- Essential Qualification: Postgraduates in Microbiology /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biomedical Science/ Bioinformatics /Animal Sciences or Graduate degree holders in Veterinary Science/B. Tech Biotechnology
- Desirable: Experience in working in research lab of biotechnology/microbiology and knowledge of handling Microsoft office
- Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Age limit: The minimum age under Young Professional-II is 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
2. Office Assistant
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: B.Sc. (ZBC group)/B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks at graduation level and experience in handling computer which should be evident from certificate course on computer application
- Desirable: Efficiency in typing
- Emoluments: 15,000/- per month
- Age limit: The minimum age for office Assistant is 21 years and maximum 35 years with relaxation as per rules.
- Young Professional-II and Office Assistant in NADCP project will be engaged purely on contract basis for a period initially up to March 2022, or till termination of the post/project, whichever is earlier.
- Young Professional-II in NAE project will be engaged purely on contract basis for a period initially up to March 2021, or till termination of the post/project, whichever is earlier. The engagement term is extendable to a maximum period of three years subject to requirement and satisfactory performance and conduct of the candidate.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to submit his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport- size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc to the Head, Division of Biological Standardization, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243 122 by post or by e. mail on email@example.com latest by 22.02.2021 However, the original documents will be required at the time of joining the position.
- The eligible candidates may be asked for personal Interview on 25.02.2021 at 10:30 A.M
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Feb 22, 2021
For more details, click the link below.