Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walk-in-Interview for recruitment of 02 Young Professional-II on a contractual basis under DBT Biotech Kisan Hub Project, on 5th March 2021 at 11. 00 AM. in the office of the Sr. Scientist & Head, KVK, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh – 792102.
The ICAR Research Complex for North Eastern Hill Region (ICAR RC NEH) was established on 9th January, 1975 under the aegis of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
M.V. Sc./Masters in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Life Sciences
Place of Posting
KVK, Namsai District, Arunachal Pradesh
Rs. 25,000/- (Fixed)
Terms and Conditions
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis till the termination of the project and no provision of regularization.
- The candidate should bring all relevant certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate etc. in original for verification.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of Shillong, Meghalaya only.
How to Attend?
- The candidate should also bring an application with full bio-data addressed to the Joint Director, ICAR RC for NEH Region, AP Centre, Basar, Leparada with attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from Matriculation onwards. A recent passport size photograph should also be affixed on the top of the application.
- No TA/DA/other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualification will be entertained for the interview.
For more details, click the link below.