Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of Young Professional-I under the UPCAR project entitled “Formulation and evaluation of Ethosomes a Novel trans-dermal delivery system for enhanced antimicrobial and antidermatophytic effect of essential oils” at the Division of Medicine of the Institute.
No. of Posts
- Essential: Graduate in Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Pharmacy/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences
- Desirable: Having experience in bacterial culture, pharmaceutics, nano preparation, animal experimentation and computer data management
Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated)
The minimum age under Young Professional-I is 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
Nature and Duration of Post
Young Professional-I will be engaged purely on a contract basis initially for a period of one year, or till termination of the post/project, whichever is earlier. The engagement term is extendable for the duration of the project subject to the requirement and satisfactory performance and conduct of the candidate with the maximum period of engagement limited to 21months only
How to Attend?
- Candidates are advised to scan copies of his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport-sized photograph along with testimonials/experience etc. by post or email to PI on email@example.com. However, the original documents will be required at the time of the interview.
- Date and Time of interview: 27.04.2021; 10.30 AM at Division of Medicine, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates should maintain social distancing during entire process from entry in the institute till the exit. It is mandatory to wear a face mask properly at all times and be subjected to thermal scan before entering examination centre.
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar, Scientist (SS) & PI, UPCAR Project, Division of Medicine, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: