Applications are invited for Young Professional- I at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for November 22.
Applications are invited to recruit an outstanding personnel for one post of young professional –I (YP-I) purely on temporary basis in an ongoing project “Seed Physiology, Storage and Testing” under the Seed Technology Research component of AICRP on Seed (Crops) which is coterminous with the position of PI in the Division Seed Science and Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with good academic record.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computer and MS office and or Hands on experience of working on; seed/planting materials and or Agricultural/Plant Sciences field/laboratory work.
- Age limit: 21 – 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR/GOI guidelines).
- The eligible candidates who consider themselves outstanding may appear for the walk-in-interview on 22nd November, 2021 at 10:00 AM onwards in the Division.
- Reporting time for interview: 10.00 A.M. on 22.11.2021 in Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Division of Seed Science and Technology, ICAR- IARI, New Delhi-110012. Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- The candidates reporting for interview will have to compulsorily bring duly filled-in and signed application form & declaration (as per the format enclosed – Annexure-I & II), two passport size photographs, all the original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificates etc., if any) along with a set of attested copies of the certificates for verifying all their claims.
Rs. 25000/- consolidated.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate & Laboratory Assistant Under ICMR Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi [2 Positions]: Apply by Oct 29