The Director, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore invites applications for walk-in-interview to be held in both offline and online mode for engagement of 1 (one) Young Professional-I (YP-I) purely on contractual basis to work on GIS related matter at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore.
Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) is an autonomous research institute dedicated to basic research in fishery science under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research of Government of India.
Upto 31.03.2022 OR, co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Working knowledge of GIS, Remote Sensing, Computer Applications, Data analysis, Statistical Softwares. Supporting documents should be attached.
Rs. 25000/- p.m.
The Minimum age will be 21 years and Maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
Place of Posting
Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore or at project sites as per necessities
How to Apply?
- All candidates must send the prescribed application form to email@example.com. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in prescribed application form to the said email.
- Candidates are required to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org within 05:00 PM on 25.07.2021.
- All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be informed through email or over phone.
- Date and Time of Interview: Offline and Online Mode: 27.07.2021. at 10.30 PM at Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore – 700 120
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidates who are already working / or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer / supervisor at the time of interview.
- The selected candidates will be stationed at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of different sites for sample collection.
- Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of joining.
July 25, 2021