The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation [MoSPI] came into existence as an Independent Ministry on 15.10.1999 after the merger of the Department of Statistics and the Department of Programme Implementation.
The Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation [MoSPI] invites applications from willing and eligible candidates for positions of Young Professionals [YPs].
- Young Professionals [IT]: 4 Posts [Delhi ].
- Young Professionals [Statistics]: 15 Posts [Delhi and Kolkata].
Young Professionals [IT]
- Essential: B. Tech. / MCA / Master in Computer Science
- Desirable: Knowledge of GIS based programming, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning and Block Chain, SQL server, Dot Net and similar contemporary technologies required for development of interactive web-portals.
Young Professionals [Statistics]
- Essential: Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Mathematics /Economics / Operations Research, Post Graduate degree in Commerce/ Computer Science/IT
- Desirable: Good working knowledge of all the software of MS Office, Statistical Software viz. STATA, SPSS, R, SAS and mapping software like ArcGIS, Proficiency in using ICT tools.
Extended Deadline for submission of the application by 17th July 2020 (till 06:00 PM).
- Age limit: Candidates applying for Young Professionals should be below 35 years of age as on 1st July 2020.
- However, terms and conditions of their engagement would be governed in accordance with the relevant guidelines issued by Government of India from time to time.
To apply online, click here.
The range of monthly consolidated remuneration for YPs would be as under:
- Young Professionals: Rs. 60,000/-