Young Leaders Programme 2019 for Graduates @ IIM Lucknow: Apply by July 31
Applications are invited from motivated graduates for the one-year Young Leaders Programme (YLP) 2019 of IIM Lucknow.
About the Young Leaders Programme:
The program aims at developing Leadership Skills to advance Career, team, and the organization. Leadership principles are designed to help new and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams.
Become a more versatile leader who can mobilize others by immersing themselves in real-world leadership challenges, self-assessments, and 360-degree feedback from colleagues and peers.
12 months (150 hours).
The program will be delivered through VCNow’s virtual classroom (VCR) infrastructure across India. The program will be delivered through Virtual classes held once a week. In addition, there will be an overall 7-day campus module at IIM Lucknow at the beginning and towards the end of the program.
Who can apply?
Working professionals / Graduates (10+2+3) with a minimum of 3 years of work experience after graduation can apply.
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Marketing Management.
- Operations Research.
- Financial reporting an Analysis.
- Statistics for Managers.
- Operations Management.
- Business Economics.
- Communication Skills.
- Spreadsheet Modelling.
- Managerial Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Supply chain management.
- Strategic Management.
- Legal Management.
- Managing using Information Technology.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion from IIM Lucknow. Those with requisite participation but unable to complete successfully will receive a certificate of participation.
Rs. 2500 + GST.
- Programme Fees: INR 250000 + GST.
- Campus Component Fees: INR 42000 + GST.
Click here to apply.
- Application Closure Date: July 15, 2019.
- VC based interviews: July 20 onwards.
- List of Selected Candidates: Aug 1, 2019.
- Date of 1st Installment: Aug 15, 2019.
- Technical Orientation: Aug 19, 2019 (Mon).
- Class start date: Aug 20, 2019 (Tue).
- Campus module date: August 21-23, 2019 & July 22-25, 2020.
Academic Advisors: West 9322402404, 9820643525 | North & East 9339207570, 9007765475 | South 9348878000, 9347466778.
For further details, click here.
About the Author