MCW Global’s Young Leaders Access Program is for participants between the ages of 18 to 26, who are prepared to become leaders of positive change in their communities by obtaining tools and skills needed to transform passion into action. The program is based on 3 phases:
- Summer Program:
The program begins with an intensive, 10-day summer program that facilitates leadership development, self-awareness, a deep understanding of global citizenship, and how to implement a project from beginning to end.
- Vision Planning: Project Development
Participants come to the Program with an idea of a community issue they want to address through the process of vision planning, which aims to transform passion into a tangible plan for change.
- Alumni Mentorship and Ongoing Support
To further develop and implement their vision plans, Young Leaders are paired with alumni mentors, who guide them at the summer program toward creating an actionable plan.
To be eligible for the program, Young Leaders should:
- Demonstrate commitment to their community
- Identify an issue in their community to address
- Be between the ages of 18-26
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Commit to attending the 10-day program and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project
- Be eligible for appropriate visa and travel documentation
The application must be filled out in English. All letters of recommendation and your resume need to be prepared in English.
The application includes:
- General information
- Essay questions
- Two letters of recommendation
- Liability waiver
Apply here until January 5, 2020.
For any queries, contact
102 East 30th Street, Lower Level
New York, NY 10016