Applications are invited for Young Interns Program 2022 by Govt of Rajasthan. The last date of application is 22 March.
About Young Interns Program
The Young Interns program (YIP) is an internship program undertaken by the state government to provide an opportunity to the talented and progressive youth to upgrade their skills by gaining practical experience of working in the programs, schemes and projects of the government departments.
The government will be benefitted by infusing novelty and innovation in the project implementation and service delivery system through the youthful and courageous ideas & techniques of the young interns. Thus the program will be mutually beneficial for all stakeholders i.e. the young interns, Government Departments and the service delivery infrastructure of the state.
The objectives of the program are as follows:-
- To empower the young brains to learn and spread awareness and knowledge about various government programs and services for the benefit of society and to act as a bridge between the service providers and recipients.
- To strengthen their research and evaluation skills in the field of public administration and development services.
- To generate interest amongst youth towards public services.
- To get independent critical analysis of Government programs and seeks suggestions for corrective measures.
- To enhance the outreach and impact of Government schemes & programs.
- Internship would be consisting of two phases of one year each.
- After end of the first phase an internal assessment will be conducted for all the interns.
- If the performance of the interns after the end of first phase found satisfactory, the internship shall continue for next phase.
- Age-Age between 21 yrs. to 30 yrs.
- Excellent communication/presentation/intra–personal skills/ soft skills.
- Good Knowledge of English as well as Hindi language (Reading, Speaking, Writing and Understanding)
- Well versed in ICT skills and knowledge of MS Office and other similar programs on alternative platforms.
- Other educational and technical qualifications and experience shall be as per the Terms of Reference (ToR) submitted by the concerned department.
- The applicant should have a post-graduate qualification with minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 in any stream from a recognized university.
- The graduate applicant of Engineering/Medical/Law/CA/CS Streams from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 shall also be eligible for this internship.
- The applicant with working experience in the field of his/her choice of department shall be given priority.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Secretary-in-charge, Planning Department will be binding and final.
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- The applicant has to submit an “intent write-up” of not less than 400 words to justify his selection of department as well as his chosen sector of internship.
22nd March 2022.
The selected interns will be paid Rs. 30,000/- per month as stipend. Rs. 2500/- shall be paid to each intern per month for own laptop and connectivity.
Call: 0141-2850229 (10 Am to 5 Pm)
You may also be interested in: