Young India Fellowship 2019 @ Ashoka University, New Delhi: Apply by Mar 30, 2019
About the Young India Fellowship
The Young India Fellowship (YIF) is a one year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies. The Fellowship brings together a group of 300 bright young individuals who show exceptional intellectual ability and leadership potential from across the country, and trains them to become socially committed agents of change.
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline.
- Maximum of 28 years of age on 31st May, 2019.
- Strong academic record and extra-curricular engagement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The selection process will be carried out in 3 stages, each one being an elimination stage.
- Application Assessment: All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the programme. Candidates are evaluated on the basis of their academic performance through school and college and their involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Telephonic Interview: Short-listed candidates are interviewed on the telephone. Candidates will be notified in advance about when the telephonic interview will take place. It is typically a conversation regarding the information that the candidate has mentioned on their application and may include a discussion about their areas of interests.
- Comprehension Test and Personal Interview:On the day of the Personal Interview, candidates will be required to take a comprehension test just before the interview. They will be tested on their reading, understanding, articulation skills and critical thinking ability, not on their knowledge of subject matter. Candidates are interviewed in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bangalore.
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
Application to The Young India Fellowship Programme does not require an application fee.
- Applications open: 21st August, 2018
- Last date to submit application: 15th November, 2018
- Interviews: 1st October, 2018 – 20th January, 2019
- Applications open: 16th November, 2018
- Last date to submit application: 15th January, 2019
- Interviews: 26th November, 2018 – 20th March, 2019
- Applications open: 16th January, 2019
- Last date to submit application: 30th March, 2019
- Interviews: 26th January, 2019 – 20th May, 2019
For further information, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on +91-130-2300000.
Click here for official website.
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author