The Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE), Haryana invites applications from motivated individuals for the Young Entrepreneur Award 2020.
The INAE Young Entrepreneur Award is instituted to encourage and recognize innovation and entrepreneurship among Young Engineers. The engineering innovations/ inventions/ concepts that have been actually realized and implemented in the industry either in new processes or products would be given preference.
- The award would carry a citation and a cash prize of Rs 2 lakhs to the selected individual candidate or be shared by the group of individuals not exceeding three persons.
- Up to two awards would be given every year.
- The awardees will be invited for the INAE Annual Convention being held in December each year wherein they would be conferred with the Award and may be invited to make the presentation of their work.
- Any citizen of India not older than 45 years as on the 1st of January 2020.
- Both innovation and entrepreneurship together would be considered important and young innovators from Academia/ Research organization or Industry whose novel engineering/ technology ideas have been translated into successful startup enterprises would be given preference.
There would be a two-tier selection process wherein the initial shortlisting would be done by the Selection Committee. The shortlisted candidates would be then called for presentation to the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee would recommend the nominee for the conferment of the Young Entrepreneur Award. In case no nomination is found suitable, no award would be conferred during that year.
Call for Nominations
To download the nomination form, click here. Candidates can email the scanned soft copy of the completed nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to send the nomination form is June 30, 2020.
Phone Number: 0124-4239480
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.