Yogya Foundation is organizing an essay writing competition for encouraging all the students to showcase their unique writing skills. This competition is set up to encourage budding writers from all parts of India and provide them with professional support in becoming successful.
The 2020 Concerns of New India
- Abortion as empowerment: reproductive rights activism in a legally restricted context
- Upcoming face and reality of democracy in India in 2020
- The Uniform Civil Code debate in Indian law: new developments and changing agenda
- Sexual harassment at workplace: then and now
About The Organizer
Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively.
Yogya constructs valuable research in policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy. We work with centres of public policy, governing bodies for the right of women and child enabling field research to become a yardstick for transformation.
Our work also includes social engagements with NGOs and civil society on a real ground. We develop engagement with various realm of public life through involving the young future of the nation. Our goal remains to build governance through YOGYA’s young hands.
Who can register?
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/ Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions would lead to disqualification. No Co-Authorship is allowed.
- All essays must be in English only.
- The essay should not exceed 1200 words.
- A uniform method of citation should be used— Blue Book citation format.
- The essay must be typed in Times New Roman, Font size-12, Spacing-1.5, Alignment- justified and the footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font size-10, single-spaced, Alignment- justified.
- The fees for essay registration is Rs. 100 each entry.
- Last Date of payment and registration: 7th March 2020
- Last date of submission: 13th March 2020
- Declaration of Results: 17th March 2020
The top 3 entries shall receive the Prize money and certificate of merit.
- 1st position: Rs. 1,000/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 750/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 500/-
- The Best 3 Entries will publish in the renowned Journal – Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law ( ISAIL) and will be getting the e-certificate for the same.
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the essays.
Avinash Sharma(Member, Yogya): 9810170098
Neha Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9015171077