The University of Delhi is organizing a Yoga and Meditation Training Program on July 1, 2017 at Gandhi Bhawan and thus invites applications to its Certificate Course.
Gandhi Bhawan is working as an institute under the University of Delhi, dedicated to the study of the words of Mohandas K. Gandhi. The Centre has organised several initiatives to propagate the ideas of Gandhian values and practises. The course which begins as a part time course is a three-month long course. Alternatively, the course can also be done for hundred hours.
- Duration: 3 months/100 hours
- Starting Date: July 1, 2017
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Time: 3pm to 5pm
- Last date to apply: June 29, 2017
- The application form for the course can be found here.
Office, Gandhi Bhawan, 32, Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi-7. Phone: 27666243 E-mail: email@example.com
For further information on the program, click here.