YES FOUNDATION Media for Social Change Fellowship was launched in 2016 in association with ISDI | WPP School of Communication and supported by YES BANK. This prestigious Fellowship program develops socially conscious youth leadership and amplifies communication of social impact organisations.
In a short span of three years, the program has transformed 818 students into socially conscious youth leaders and amplified communication of 298 Non-Profits across 5 cities pan-India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Pune).
High potential youth are trained by industry leaders followed by an intensive 2-month placement in a Non-Profit where the Fellows lead well-defined projects to maximise communication efforts of Non-Profits.
- Developing youth leadership to foster and embed Responsible Citizenship
- Training by renowned industry leaders
- Mentoring from marketing, communication and development sector senior experts
- Stipend: INR 10,000 for the duration of the program
- Certificates on successful completion of the Fellowship
- Access to scholarships and internships with other organisations
- Youth from 18-25 years
- Sincere and passionate about making a social difference
- Pune: April 22 – June 15, 2019
- Mumbai: April 29 – June 22, 2019
- Ahmedabad: May 6 – June 29, 2019
- Bengaluru: May 13 – July 6, 2019
- Delhi: May 27 – July 20, 2019
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The application process will include a telephonic interview and a video pitch round. While registering, make sure you have a scanned copy of your Aadhar card or PAN card in a PDF format.
Selected candidates will be informed via email.
- Fellows will undergo 1-week intensive, Induction training
- Industry leaders from marketing, communications, digital and social media, filmmaking and the development sector will conduct sessions
- Fellows will be placed in NGOs for 7 weeks where they will lead well-defined communication projects.
- The placement will be interspersed with fortnightly training and continual mentoring by distinguished industry experts and senior professionals in the Non-Profits.
End-point Training and Convocation Ceremony
- Fellows will represent their projects in form of a presentation at an end-point training
- 8-week journey of the Fellows will culminate into convocation ceremonies held at their respective cities
In case of any queries, write to email@example.com.
For the official website, click here.