Call for Entries: Yes Bank’s Transformation Series Case Study Competition 2017; Prizes worth Rs. 10 Lakh: Submit by Aug 27
Transformation Series is a case study competition for ideas shared by B-School student innovators. It is organised by YES Bank and open to all universities. The winners will be selected by a jury of experts that include economists, industry captains, thought leaders and journalists.
- Each member of the team must be a full-time student with a recognized university
- Students can form a team of up to three members
- All members of the team must be from the same university
- Registrations can only be done online. Click here to register.
- YES BANK Transformation Series reserves the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time
- Once you have registered your team, no changes will be accepted
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
- Students, who are on an International Exchange program from Indian Universities, are eligible to participate in YES BANK Transformation Series, but they must ensure that at least one of the three members, will be available to present their work, if their entry is shortlisted
- There is no cap on the number of participating teams from a college.
- Campus with more than 60 teams will be eligible to have a campus winner
- Campus Connect – 24th July – 14th August, 2017
- Last date of submission of case study for preliminary round – 27th August, 2017
- Grand Final – 17th November,2017
- The winning team gets Rs. 5,00,000 and PPI
- The second place winner gets Rs. 3,00,000 and PPI
- The third place winner gets Rs. 2,00,000 and PPI
For any further queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information click here.
About the Author