For Edition 7, we have joined hands with 12 partners across sectors to give students the opportunity to address India’s urban development challenges and other issues of national importance through Collaboration as a Service.
As part of the YES Bank Transformation Series 2018, you’ll embark on an exciting journey that will push your potential to the next level and give you a chance to transform your ideas into reality.
- Networking with the country’s brightest minds
- Meeting and exclusive interactions with some of India’s blue-chip CEOs
- Each member of the team must be a full-time student with a recognized university
- Students can form a team of up to three members
- All members of the team must be from the same university
- Registrations can only be done online. Click here to register.
- YES BANK Transformation Series reserves the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time
- Once you have registered your team, no changes will be accepted
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
- Students, who are on an International Exchange program from Indian Universities, are eligible to participate in YES BANK Transformation Series, but they must ensure that at least one of the three members, will be available to present their work if their entry is shortlisted
- There is no cap on the number of participating teams from a college.
- For any further queries, write to us.
- The case analysis document must be in MS Word/PDF format (.doc/.docx/.pdf)
- Must not exceed 2000 words (excluding exhibits and excel sheets)
- Font Type: Arial/ Calibri with text size of 11
- Please upload all your submissions online
- Winner: INR 5 Lakhs + PPI
- 1st Runner-up: INR 3 Lakhs + PPI
- 2nd runner-up: INR 2 Lakhs + PPI
- Registration Deadline: 31 Aug’18, 11:59 PM IST
- Roll out of the Finale Case: 5 Oct’18, 12:00 AM IST
- Grand Finale: 30 Nov’18, 10:00 AM IST
Click here for official website.