Proposals and applications are invited from students, scholars, social workers, faculty members, researchers, professors and all other individuals for this grand event. Aim of the Assembly is to express individual research ability on Women’s Rights.
- Title of Paper with Name, Designation, Contact details, Age and Working Details
- Title mustn’t be Regular titles, should represent the abstract
- Abstract should be less than 500
- There must be 20 questions on your research
- Recent CV/ Resume with Passport photo and Digital/Scanned Signature
- One Reference for Working/Academic Professionals.
- Mention the Conference Title in the Proposal/Abstracts in Subject of Email
- Human Rights · Child Rights · Terrorism · Peace · Globalization · Pollution/Ecology · Urbanisation/Rural damage · Inclusive/Exclusive Growth · Health Rights · Dalit Issues · Child Abuse · Environmental Rights · Women’s Rights · Domestic Violence · Dowry Deaths · Wife Battering · Marriage/Divorce · Acid Attack · Rape · Ragging/Sexual Harassment
- Marital Rape · Pre-marital/Extramarital Affairs · Female Foeticide · Female Infanticide · Girl Child Issue · Urban Women/Rural Women Issues · Women Genital Mutilation · Religion & Women · Caste & Women · Women in Work Place · Women- a child producing machine · Women-an object of sex · Adolescent Sexuality · Crime · Sociology/politics · Corruption · Animal Rights · Human duties · Deforestation
- Unemployment · Poverty · Beggary/child beggars · Street Children · Violation of flora and fauna · Law and judiciary · Youth issues · Human Right Philosophy & Perspectives · Human Duties · Sanitation and Clean issues · HIV/AIDS and other health issues and rights · All other human rights issues · Interdisciplinary subjects are allowed
Proposal Submission Last Date: 15th June, 2017
Papers Publication in the popular THE RIGHTS journal with ISSN: 2454-9096 (online)
Total Seats: 30 (World Wide)
Minimum Age: 25
- 5000 INR: Indian
- 100 USD: African/Asian
- 200 USD: Other
The fee is your support for poor children through Human Rights Literacy Mission.
Proposal should be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Once seats are full the opening shall be closed.
For more details, please find the official notification here.