XLRI invites registrations for a quiz competition ‘Trial by Fire’ to be held on 17 Oct 2020.
The Forum for Industrial Relations at XLRI – FIRE@X is the committee for the promotion of industrial relations at XLRI. It was founded as a discussion forum in 1996, which served as a platform for the dissemination of ideas and learnings in the field of industrial relations, thus advancing and satisfying the needs of students. FIRE@X organizes acclaimed events throughout the academic year, such as industry interface, live projects/case studies, intra college events, e-newsletter.
About Trial by Fire
Forum for Industrial Relations at XLRI is delighted to announce the launch the season 7 of its biggest general management quiz competition, ‘Trial by Fire’, where your management skills, be it time or academic need to be on their A-game!
- Date: 17/10/2020
- Participation details: Teams of 3
- Eligibility: Open to all college students
- Round 1: An online quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 20 minutes
- Round 2 & 3: Details will be announced soon!
Rules for the Competition
- Every team shall comprise of three members from the same institution. A team can comprise of students from any year in any
- A participant cannot be a member of more than one
- Multiple teams from the same institution can register and participate in the event.
- Round 1 will not be an elimination
- Teams for the final round will be selected on the basis of the cumulative points scored in Round 1 and Round
- If any of the participants is found using unfair means to win the competition, his/her team will be
- All disputes related to the event will be resolved by the Fire@X team and their decision will be considered final.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Winners of Round 1 will be given following cash prizes :
- 1st prize: INR 3000
- 2nd prize: INR 2000
- 3rd prize: INR 1000