XLRI Jamshedpur invites admission applications for Executive Diploma in Human Resourse Management (EDHRM) for the year 2021. True to the spirit of the statement that the ultimate success parameter for Human Resource Development is the death of HR Department, Organizations are increasingly becoming appreciative of the developmental role that their managers must play in developing employees.
While many a line manager has that basic urge to develop the employees, more often than not they are handicapped by a lack of professional knowledge and skills that are essential to play the HR role effectively. It is also very common for such managers occupying positions in the HR department in many organizations in India without having adequate professional qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of post-degree full time work experience in managerial positions.
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Individual and Group Behavior in Organization
- Training and Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Managerial Economics and Finance for HR
- Executive Compensation
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Competency Based HRM
- Managerial Counselling
- Performance Management
- Organizational Change and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Application time line: June 01 – October 31, 2020
- Tentative date for Admission Interviews: 2nd week of November 2020
- Offer letter to candidates: 1st week of December 2020
- Last date for admission offer acceptance: 2nd week of December 2020
- Programs Start on January 14, 2021 at XLRI Jamshedpur
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1180/- (including GST)
The fee for the Programme will be Rs. 4.1 lakhs + GST per candidate. This will include tuition fees and other infrastructure necessities as required for an effective academic Programme. The fees would be collected in 03 installments. This will not include board and lodging expenses.
Contact: +91 657 665 3333/3245/3330