Registrations are open for Xavier Aptitude Test- XAT 2022 Exam. The last date of registration is 30 November 2022.
XAT 2022 will be conducted on Sunday, January 2, 2022. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 70 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for admission.
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2022 may also apply. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2022. However, NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1800/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- Indian candidates can apply through GMAT/GRE for Ex-PGDM whereas an NRI/Foreign national can apply through GMAT for all the programmes. Kindly note GRE scores are only valid for EX-PGDM.
- Fee for Indian Candidates applying for Ex-PGDM through GMAT/GRE– Rs. 2500/-
- Fee for NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
- XAT/GMAT/GRE Registrations for 2022 are open
- XAT 2022 registration ends on November 30, 2021
- Admit card download: Dec 20, 2021 onwards
- XAT Exam : Jan 02, 2022, Sunday
- GMAT/GRE score validity: (taken from December 1, 2016, to December 31, 2021)
- Two year full time post-graduate programme: 1. PGDM Business Management (BM) BM- Jamshedpur BM Delhi – NCR, 2. PGDM Human Resource Management (HRM).
- 15-month, full-time programme for experienced executives leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in General Management Programme.
- Four year Fellow Programme in Management.
A candidate may apply for multiple programmes. Those who apply for multiple programmes may be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions. The selection criteria for different programmes may differ depending on the nature of the programme. XAT written test will have multiple components and you need to maximise your performance in each of these components.
In its pursuit of academic excellence, XLRI actively encourages the students from diverse backgrounds. While preparing the short-listed candidates for the interview, in addition to XAT performance, we may factor in academic background and the relevant work experience.
Besides performance in the personal interviews (and/or group discussions), we also consider XAT performance, relevant work experience, academic background, extracurricular activities while preparing the final list.
Call: +91 657-6653203, 657-6653204
You may also be interested in: