XAT 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, January 05, 2020. XLRI conducts test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate candidate for management education.
XAT, one of the oldest competitive examinations in the country, has always kept pace with the cutting edge testing methodology. XAT’s multidimensional testing framework, is designed to meaningfully asses the aptitude of candidates for future business success. XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
For XAT 2020 registration, candidates can visit this page.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-. Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-. Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
- NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
- The last date for the online registration for XAT: November 30, 2019
- Exam date: Sunday, January 05, 2020
Points to be remembered
- Please quote your email and mobile number (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch job, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add xat2020[at]xlri.ac.in as trusted sources in the antiSpam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/ junk folder.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
Phone: 6576653203 /3204
Email: xat2020[at]xlri.ac.in or admis[at]xlri.ac.in