Road mishaps are a matter of concern for all, as the Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi reminded us in the 31st Jan episode of Mann Ki Baat. As you know, India is observing the ‘Road Safety Month’ from January 18 – February 17. You can participate too, in a fun way and also win a cash prize of Rs 10,000!
Here’s what the Hon’ble PM said in the latest Mann Ki Baat episode: Have you seen roads built by BRO (Border Roads Organisation) with innovative slogans like ‘This is a highway, not runway’, ‘Better Mr Late than Late Mr, etc. You can also write similar slogans/catchphrases and share them with us – they will be used in this MyGov campaign, and save many lives.
To be eligible to enter the competition:
- Entrants must be a real person and must comply with MyGov policies for entry, with no age limit.
- Entrants might be asked for identification proof, if deemed as the winner.
- Entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person/team is 1.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
The competition will commence on the 31st of January and will close on the 10th of February, 2021.
- Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not been titled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Authority decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian Legislature and
any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5 Best Slogan Prizes to win Rs. 10,000 each.