NCRASETM is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Recent Innovations In Engineering, Science & Technology. The conference is conducted by ‘World Research for Engineers and Research’ WRFER.
The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
All the registered papers will be published by the World Research Library and will be submitted for review for indexing by Google Scholar etc.
- Submission Deadline: May 12
- Registration Deadline: May 16
- Conference Date: May 28
(1) Computer science theory and technology.
(2) The application of computer science in various fields of theory and practice.
(3) The mathematical theory and technology.
(4) Mathematics in education theory and practice.
(5) All kinds of fields in the management of mathematical theory and practice.
(6) Physical theory and technology.
(7) Physical in education theory and practice.
(8) Physics theory and practice of management in various areas.
(9) Computer science and mathematics, physics parallel application and management.
Click here to know about the sub-topics.
- For Oral Presentation: Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one of the author or co-authors.Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + Power point). Please come with your laptop or pen drive having your presentation file.
- For Poster Presentation: Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.). You must provide your own printout of the poster itself. You are requested to set up your poster in the morning prior to the Opening ceremony and remove it at the end of the session. One of the paper author or co-authors must be present and available for discussion at the poster session.
- Click here for paper submission.
- Authors (WRFER Member with valid Membership ID): 4000 INR
- Authors Student (Bachelors/Masters)(Non Member): 4500 INR
- Authors :PhD/Post Doc/Academician/Professional (Non Member): 5000 INR
- Listeners (Do not have any paper): 2000 INR
- Additional Page (6 pages allowed with normal registration): 500 INR
- Extra Proceeding: 500 INR
- Extra Person attending with author/listener: 1000 INR
Hotel Grand Ridge, Korramenugunta, Tirupati, AP 517501
Miss. D. Das (Asst. Secretary, WRFER)
Contact number: +918280862844 Whatsapp no: +919040697662
For more information, visit the official notification page by clicking here.