About the Conference
International Conference On Electrical and Electronics Engineering will be held on 21st January, 2018 at Jaipur, India. his will bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering to a common forum. All the registered papers will be published by the World Research Library and will be submitted for review for indexing by Google Scholar etc.
Call for papers
The main topics of conference are given below-
- Circuits and Systems
- Analog Circuits
- Digital Circuits
- Mixed Signal Circuits
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Sensing and Sensor Networks
- Filters and Data Conversion Circuits
- RF and Wireless Circuits
- Photonic and Optoelectronic Circuits
- Low Power Design and VLSI Physical Design
- Biomedical Circuits
- Assembly and Packaging
- Test and Reliability
- Advanced Technologies (i.e. MEMS and Nano-electronic Devices)
- Computers and Information Technology
- Computer Architecture
For more topics, click here
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged.
- Please follow the Conference format.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Last date of paper submission: Jan 5 2017
- Last date of registration: Jan 9 2018
- Date of Conference: Jan 21, 2018
For registration details, click here
Miss. D. Das
Asst. Secretary, WRFER
Contact number: +918280862844, +919040697662