About the Internship
Applications are invited for the World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2021. The internship provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas.
Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
- Regional Internships: They offer internships in all of our regional offices. Many of the interns accepted into the Headquarters internship first complete a regional internship, are active WYA members in their country, and receive recommendations on their outstanding work.
- Headquarters Internships: WYA offers internships for young people of varied educational and expertise backgrounds. Applicants can apply for any of the other regional offices only after completing a regional internship. Once accepted into the internship, applicants will be matched to a position that best corresponds to their interests and skills.
- Online Internships: The WYA Online Internships lasts for about 3 months, while members are on campus or at home, and gives them the opportunity to gain first-hand training and experience in online event management, blog writing and WYA representation. Additionally, WYA welcomes specialized online applicants for marketing, social media, and graphic design support. Additionally, WYA welcomes specialized online applicants for marketing, social media, and graphic design support.
Benefits of Internship
- Introductory Training: Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
- Project Management: Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
- Network Building: Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
- Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Dec 6, 2020
For more details, click the link below.