The World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS) is the annual flagship event of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI). It has in its journey of eighteen years (2001- 2019) become a focal point for global leaders and practitioners to congregate on a single platform to discuss and deliberate over climatic issues of universal importance. The Summit series has emerged as the premier international event on sustainability which focusses on the global future, but with an eye on the actions in the developing world which could bend our common future.
Possibly the sole Summit on global issues taking place in the developing world, WSDS now strives to provide long-term solutions for the benefit of the global community by assembling the world’s most enlightened leaders and thinkers on a single platform.
WSDS serves as an excellent platform for you to interact and engage with thought leaders from all over the globe and build unique partnerships with organizations of your interest.
- Build organizational, and individual partnerships on the Summit platform
- Opportunity to interact with thought leaders and policymakers
- Attend high-on-content exclusive sessions on important issues of environmental importance
- Engage with upcoming green technologies showcased as part of the Summit Exhibition
- Plenary Talks: The Summit features exclusive sessions in the form of hour long plenaries. These sessions welcome a host of international and national dignitaries, government officials, corporate leaders, academicians, and leading members from the civil society to congregate on a single platform to deliberate over issues of global environmental importance.
- Thematic Tracks: Thematic Tracks, held as part of the Summit are designed as parallel breakaway sessions which allow for discussions of considerable depth on niche topics. The tracks are held parallel on themes that are in sync with the overall Summit theme. The thematic track discussions are led by experts and key practitioners from respective thematic fields.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is October 31, 2019.
Phone Number: (+91 11) 2468 2100, 41504900
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org