Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition.
About the Organizer
The Green Institute is the first Nigerian research institution that subsidizes college tuition costs through a waste management program while training leaders that will systematically transform attitudes about environmentalism in Africa’s most populated and polluted country.
About the Competition
The World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition is organised by Green Institute. The theme for the competition is Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet.
Rules and Guidelines of the Essay Competition
- The Competition is open to youths between the ages of 17-30 years
- Only one paper per participant. However, Collaborator papers of up to two persons are also welcome.
- Format Requirement:
- Typed on an A4 size electronic page
- Font size shall be 12 points Time News Roman
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Cover of the written submissions
- It should include the name of the Participant, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the College/University with address and email id.
- The title of the document shall be super-scribed on the external cover
- List of References and List of Abbreviations shall also be submitted along with the written submissions.
- The Written submissions have to be sent, latest by 24th July 2021, in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previously published essays are not allowed. Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Any form of plagiarism will result in the disqualification of the essay.
- Length of Essay: The essay shall be no longer than 2000 words, references included. There is no down limit, although papers shorter than 1500 words are not encouraged.
July 24, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- CBSE Expression Series Essay/ Painting/ Poetry Contests 2021 for Class 3-12 Students: Submit by July 20
- Online Essay Competition 2021 for School Students by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Hyderabad [Prizes Worth Rs. 26k + Certificates]: Submit by July 30