The World Congress on Nanomedical Sciences is being hosted by University of Delhi and Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi.
‘Nanomedical Sciences’ is a burgeoning and multidisciplinary scientific area that is creating major conceptual and technological advances in various medical methods and offering novel diagnosis and treatment alternatives.
These advances offer major advantages in meeting the society’s rising expectations for the effectiveness and quality of healthcare options. The International Society of Nanomedical Sciences (ISNS) was created in order to bring representatives from various disciplines, such as scientific, technological, clinical, legal, environmental, ethical, etc., under a common forum for meeting today’s healthcare challenges.
- Targeted and stimuli-responsive drug delivery
- Ultrasensitive biosensing and in vitro diagnostics
- Multimodal in vivo bioimaging
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Emergency nanomedicine
- Nanomaterials in agriculture and crop protection
- Nanoformulation of natural products
- Nanomedicine and drug-target interactions
- Artificial cells and other biological components
- Non-viral gene therapy
- Genomics, proteomics and personalized medicine
- Nanocatalysts in biology and medicine
- Nanorobotics in healthcare applications
- Clinical trials using nanomaterials
- Ethical and policy aspects related to nanomaterials
- Nanomaterials in food and cosmetics
- Public awareness and societal impact of nanomedical sciences
Call for Papers/Posters:
Papers must be submitted by September 31, 2018 at the latest. The submission must be written in Microsoft Word, RTF, or Open document file format, using 11 point font size with single spacing and must fit on two pages, including metadata and figures.
All illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points.
Abstract documents can be uploaded directly in the conference website (click here), or sent to the following E-mail: email@example.com.
Selected presentations/abstracts are to be published in a Special Thematic Issue of the Official Journal of the Society (ISNS) “The Journal of Artificial Cells, Nano-medicine and Biotechnology”. Impact factor (> 5)
Key dates and deadlines:
Submission of abstracts: September 31, 2018
Notification of abstract acceptance: October 15, 2018
Early-bird Registration: October 31, 2018
Registration Fee for Delegates
Indian Student/ Post-Doc/ Fellow: Rs. 3000
Faculty Member: Rs. 6000
Medical Professional: Rs. 6000
Industry Representative: Rs. 12000