The 4th World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM-2019) is being organized in Mumbai during 29th January – 1st February 2019 to deliberate on some of the most critical issues and challenges of implementation of the global frameworks on building resilience to disasters.
Organized jointly by the Government of Maharashtra, Disaster Management Initiatives and Convergence Society (DMICS), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai, WCDM-2019 has been designed to be the largest assembly on disaster management outside the UN system.
Call for Papers
WCDM 2019 shall open excellent opportunities for researchers to contribute their research papers for peer-reviewed oral and poster presentations in different Thematic Sessions of the Congress. Each accepted full-length paper shall be published in Scopus-Indexed Conference Proceedings.
Themes of the conference
A. Resilience of Poor
B. Resilient Agriculture and Livelihood
C. Resilient Health, Education and Well-Being
D. Resilient Infrastructure
E. Resilient Cities and Human Settlements
F. Resilient Communities
G. Resilient Business
For detailed information about themes, visit here.
- Last date for submission of abstracts: November 10, 2018
- Last date for intimation of acceptance of abstracts: November 15, 2018
- Last date for submission of full-length draft papers: January 15, 2019
- Papers presented at the conference: January 29 – February 01, 2019
- Submission of full-length final papers for review: March 31, 2019
- Acceptance of full-length papers for publication: May 31, 2019
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstract not exceeding 500 words to be submitted online at the WCDM 2019 via easy chair.
- Cite Abstract title, Author(s) name, Affiliation and Contact details (email, mobile)
|RegistrationType||Students /Research Fellows||Governments / NGO’S /Academicians||Professionals /Corporates|
|Early Bird Registration|
(Applicable up to 30th Nov, 2018)
|₹ 2,000 *||₹ 4,000 *||₹ 6,000 *|
|Regular||₹ 2,500 *||₹ 5,000 *||₹ 7,500 *|
|Spot Registration||₹ 3,000 *||₹ 6,000 *||₹ 9,000 *|
Your Registration Fee covers the following: Entry to Congress plenary and thematic sessions, special feature events and exhibition, Delegate Kit, Lunch and Refreshments during the congress, Gala Dinner on Inauguration Day and Compendium of Abstracts.
- Registration and payment of fees are mandatory for all delegates including paper presenters.
- Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel.
Above prices are exclusive of Transaction Charges.
All students / Research fellows / Representatives of Governments / NGO’S and Academicians are required to submit valid Photo ID card issued by their respective Institutes / Organisations.
Register by fill up this form.
4TH WCDM – SECRETARIAT
DMICS, # 6-3-569/1/2/4, 2nd floor, Rockdale Compound, Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500082
Tel: 040-23305263, Fax: 040-23305265
Mob: +91- 8886824281 / 9703273582
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit at official website by clicking here.