CFP: World Congress on Gynecology & Obstetrics [Sep 20-21, Toronto]: Registrations Open
About the Event:
Scientific Federation invites all the participants from all over the world to attend World Congress on Gynecology & Obstetrics during September 20-21, 2018 Toronto, Canada which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, and Exhibitions.
WCGO-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
WCGO-2018 is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the three-day conference will provoke plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral Presentations. This program provides three days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate ‘Young Researchers’ by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence in presenting research on an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration, and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Gynecology & Obstetrics research.
- To identify research and practice-based innovations in optimizing Gynecology & Obstetrics research development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Gynecology & Obstetrics research development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Gynecology & Obstetrics research and development reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Gynecology & Obstetrics and development.
|Earlybird Registration on/before
December 22, 2017
|Standard Registration on/before
May 25, 2018
|On Spot Registration on
September 20, 2018
To submit an abstract, please visit the link given here
For further details, please visit the link given here
About the Author