About the Conference:
The 15th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR) will be held at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India, during 26-31 May 2019.
For the last 40 years, WCTR has been organized every three years by the WCTR Society. The conference aims to bring together academics, practitioners, managers, and policymakers from all parts of the world, to share cutting-edge research and advanced state-of-practice.
The conference also includes special sessions, technical tours, an exhibition, and social events. This knowledge event provides a unique opportunity for experts to exchange ideas in all areas of transport research.
- Transport Modes: General.
- Freight Transport and Logistics.
- Traffic Management, Operations, and Safety.
- Activity and Transport Demand.
- Transport Economics and Finance.
- Transport, Land Use, and Sustainability.
- Transport Planning and Policy.
- Transport in Developing and Emerging Countries.
- Infrastructure Design and Maintenance.
- Delegates – High Income Economy
Late booking and onsite delegates: Rs. 55,336 ($800).
Student delegates: Rs. 20,751 ($300).
- Delegates – Upper Middle Income Economy
Late booking and onsite delegates: Rs. 44,960 ($650).
Student delegates: Rs. 15,909 ($230).
- Delegates – Lower Middle & Low Income Economy
Late booking and onsite delegates: Rs. 34,585 ($500).
Student delegates: Rs. 11758 ($170).