At the end of the course, the participants will develop skills in the context of employability involving the following areas:
- Become self-aware by knowing who I am, what I think and what I do.
- Practice deep listening and responsible speaking rather than give in to reactive and destructive behavior.
- Become aware of and practice positive and effective communication in student and work life.
- Become aware of interdependent connections, and own my inner power for taking strategic action.
- Be more effective in interpersonal relationships, engage in dialogue, give feedback, co-operate as a team member and resolve conflict.
- Realise potential of self and others and demonstrate it with confidence.
The Course on Youth Leadership and People Skills is divided into 3 sections. Each section looks at specific inputs to develop inner capacity and confidence, skills and knowledge and competencies and understanding.
Overall, the Youth Leadership and People Skills (YLPS) Course will take the student on a journey of self-discovery, awareness of one’s own power and agency while simultaneously valuing diversity, becoming aware of what one does and the results that come forth, and to solve problems in an interdependent and systemic manner.
Who should attend?
- Minimum XIIth pass
- Development professionals, Students, CSR, HR, Teachers, Corporates, Social Workers, those interested in working with Youth, NGO, School Admistrators, Educators, Counsellors, Volunteers, Individuals etc.
The registration fees is Rs. 3000.
Click here to register.
Last date of Registration is 25th July, 2019.
For any queries, contact
Mr. Ritesh Vaity