About the Organiser
N.C. Autonomous College is a 30-acre college in Jajpur, Odisha, India. It was founded in 1946. It is one of the oldest colleges of Odisha and stands tall in the heart of Jajpur district headquarters.
About the Workshop
The International Workshop on Women’s Health and Nutrition: Emerging Trends & Challenges is organised by Saksham Society, Jaipur and N.C Autonomous College, Jajpur from August 1-2, 2020.
The major challenge facing third-world women today is to overcome the resource constraints that consign them to low levels of productivity and wellbeing. While women’s role in the food chain is essential to produce that all important resource, food, it paradoxically does not guarantee women even minimum levels of nutrition. Malnutrition adversely affects women’s participation in the economic system and their productivity. To break this vicious downward spiral, it is important to focus simultaneously on women’s nutrition-related roles and their nutritional status.
- Pink Health in Adolescent Girls
- Nourishing in Womb and In Arms: Mother Nutrition: Pregnancy & lactation
- Neglected Nutri Care in Adulthood
- Postmenopausal Nutrition
- Sexual Abuse and Mental Health
- Old Age Related Issues
- Health Issues of Working Women: Organized and Unorganized Sectors
- New Reproductive Technologies
- HIV/AIDS/STDs and Women
- Women’s Health and Marginalized Groups: Muslims, Dalits, Tribals etc.
- Disability and Women’s Issues
- Women’s Health: State and Governance
- Access and availability of food & health
- Lack of awareness about N& H in General.
Submit an abstract related to subtheme. abstract should be in 200 words along with Keywords. Please submit soft copy in M.S. Word format on the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “AbstractWHN20” in the subject line.
- For Professionals: Rs. 500/-
- For Students: Rs. 250/-
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the workshop through this link.
- Last Date of Registration: 28th July, 2020
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 30th July, 2020
Phone: 91+8279573829, 9437181379
For full details, click the link below.
Workshop on Women’s Health and Nutrition: Emerging Trends & Challenges by N.C Autonomous College, Jajpur