The Department of Electrical Engineering and Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur in association with IIT Kharagpur is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Two Days E-Workshop on “Virtual Labs for Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering” from September 16 to 17, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology on 15 August 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University.
- To provide remote-access to Labs of Electrical Engg., Electronics, and Communication Engineering. This e-workshop will cater to students at the undergraduate, postgraduate levels as well as to research scholars.
- To enthuse students to conduct experiments by arousing their curiosity.
- To provide a complete Learning Management System around Virtual Labs where the students can avail of the various tools for learning, including additional web-resources, video-lectures, animated demonstrations, and self-evaluation.
- To gain hands-on experience in Virtual Labs related to Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Laboratories of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Laboratories of Electrical Engineering
- There is no registration fee will be charged. (Registration is open to students as well as faculty members)
- Pre-registration is mandatory.
- To register for the workshop, click here.
- A certificate of participation will be given to the participants.
- The last date of registration is 15th September 2020 by 5:00 pm.
- The E-workshop will be held from 2:00-5:00 PM.
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Workshop on Virtual Labs for Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering by NIT Jamshedpur & IIT KGP