IIT Hyderabad is conducting a one-week TEQIP Sponsored Workshop on Vehicle and Tire Dynamics: Modeling, Simulation, and Testing from May 3 to 8, 2020. Understanding the fundamental concept of Vehicle and Tire Dynamics is essential in improving the performance of vehicles.
The 6 days workshop will cover topics ranging from vehicle dynamics, tire dynamics, engine operation, and noise, vehicle noise and silencer design, vehicle handling and cornering, solid modeling, simulation through CARSIM, fundamental and applied control theory, electric vehicle, autonomous vehicle, simulation through MATLAB, basic and applied FEM in composite, advanced FEM for Vehicle and Tire Dynamics.
Apart from modeling and simulation, hands-on testing of noise, vibration, and dynamic testing will also be conducted.
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Tire Dynamics
- Tire-Road Interaction
- Automotive Engine Technology
- Optics and Diagnostic Techniques
- IC Engine, Combustion, Noise, Power, Efficiency
- Noise, Vibration, Harshness
- Noise Measurements: Hands-on Session
- Vehicle Noise, Silencer Muffle
- Starting Maneuver: Clutch operation
- Vehicle Handling: Acceleration and Simulation Techniques
- Vehicle Cornering: Under, Neutral, Over Steering
- Driver Modeling
- Vibration Measurements: Hands-on Session
- Solid Modeling of Vehicle Components
- VD simulation using CARSIM Software with Hands-on Sessions
- Fundamental and Applied Control through Demo
- Modeling of Electric/Hybrid Vehicles
- Modeling of Autonomous Vehicle
- Battery Management and Control in E-Vehicle
- Fundamental Concept of FEM
- Applied FEM for Composite Vehicle Components
- Advanced FEM Techniques: Vehicle and Tire
- Material/Dynamic Testing: Hands-on Sessions.
Who can Attend?
The workshop can be attended by Faculties, Research students, Working professionals in the area of Mechanical Engineering and Allied Branches, Vehicle Dynamics, Tire Dynamics, etc.
- There is no registration fee for participants from TEQIP supported institutions.
- Registration form should be signed and sealed by TEQIP coordinator faculty of your institute only then registration form will be valid.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to fill this registration form and send the scanned copy to email@example.com.
- However, you need to bring an original copy of your registration form when you come to attend the workshop.
- Confirmation of your registration will be done based on received registration.
- The last date to register is February 29, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org