MNIT Jaipur is organizing a 5-day Workshop on The use of LATEX in Type-Setting Technical Documents from May 18 to 22, 2020.
The workshop is speciﬁcally being organized for the participants having no prior knowledge of LATEX. A major part of the workshop will provide hands-on training to the participants on preparing various documents that they may encounter in their degree/career for various reasons.
- The main documents types to be covered in the workshop are articles, books, presentation-slides, etc.
- Various Aspects of using LATEX, like text and paragraph formatting, lists, symbols, equations, tables, ﬁgures, cross-referencing, graphics, bibliography, etc. will be covered in detail.
- Most people do not realize that LATEX can be used to produce beautiful and mathematically accurate ﬁgures.
- A considerable part of the workshop will focus on this aspect as well.
All faculty members/students/authors will beneﬁt by attending this workshop who have to prepare any kind of documents. Those who have to deal with a lot of mathematical equations, various symbols, references, etc. will beneﬁt immensely by learning LATEX. The workshop will be very useful for authors preparing articles, books, and thesis.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Dr.Abhinav Pratap Singh/Dr. Suneel Dutt Department of Physics, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, G.T. Road, Amritsar Bypass, Jalandhar – 144011, Punjab.
- The last date to register is May 6, 2020.
- Participants should bring their own laptops. The software will be provided by the organizers.
- A limited number of rooms with shared accommodation (on chargeable basis) in Hostels are available at NIT Jalandhar.
- Accommodation will be arranged (depending on availability) on request on ﬁrst come ﬁrst serve basis.
Phone Number: 9915240730
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org