IIM Lucknow is organizing a Two Day Workshop on Unstructured Data Extraction, Analysis & Sense-Making in the Digital Environment from June 5 to 6, 2020.
The workshop is an attempt towards arming marketing managers with the necessary understanding and skills that will allow them to integrate the findings obtained from the digital environment into their existing strategic frameworks.
- Theoretical Background of Machine Learning: After a quick recap of the hypothesis testing approach, the mathematical foundations of traditional quantitative marketing research will be contrasted with the state of the art machine learning.
- Data Types in the Digital Environment: An overview of the nature of unstructured data and how this is different from structured data will be presented.
- Obtaining Structured & Unstructured Data: The session will present an overview of how large amounts of data can be collected from websites.
- Machine Learning for Unstructured Data: The core concepts of Machine Learning- Model Design, error minimization and model generalization will be introduced.
- Data Analysis and Insights in Practice in the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance: Leading analytics agency representatives will demonstrate the data extraction, analysis, and sense-making in practice.
- Data Types in the Digital Environment
- Obtaining Structured and Unstructured Data
- Deriving Insights from Unstructured and Structured Data
- Data, Analysis and Insights in practice in sectors such as FMCG, BFSI, Healthcare, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Automobile, etc.
- Capturing voter insights in the digital environment
- Special Plenary Session on Capturing Consumer Insights through Unstructured Data: Challenges & Opportunities
- Industry professionals working in the domain(s) such as consumer insights, marketing research, data analytics, customer experience, big data, social media, data science, machine learning, data visualization, business intelligence, brand management, product development & innovation, UX/UI design & development, independent research & consulting, entrepreneurs who are buyers of marketing research.
- Academicians, Research & Doctoral Scholars
- The registration fee is Rs. 15,000/- + 18% GST.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The filled-in registration form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date for early bird registration is May 5, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com